First off, I'm reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally soryy about this super late post. I was too caught up in my due dates, I can't say anything inauspicious today, and those #$%^&* dates aren't over yet.. TT~TT but I still had to go visiting.... all 15+++++ relatives, cause I'm still not sure how many relatives I have... ^^;;;;; I'll still be doing my homework tomorrow... TT_TT and I think some of cousins will be coming to visit... *pouts* how can I finish my work like this?!?! And I already received their red packets.... Nevermind, I must finish my work!! *flaming eyes* And I have a german oral examination on Wed, the written is on Fri. And apparently, I have tests in the 26th, to which, I have this to say, "Me thinks me veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery doomed." TT_TT
And on Sat, I was SUPPOSED to meet up with Yun-chan and sekai-ni-ichiban-baka-Moritz-nii-chan, but only Yun-chan made it. And I WORE A SKIRT, cause of a comment the idiot(aka Moritz) made about me not being feminine, AND HE DARE NOT TURN UP!! *fumes* So, I guess this is all for now while I go back to my work... TT_TT
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment