Thursday, June 18, 2009

Rambling on June 18th

I sincerly apologise for not giving a good rambling since the last time I seriously rambled on and on about my life. But now, since I have a bit of free time, I thought I'd updat4e this blog of mine. SO anywho... I went back to school on tuesday, meeting up with Moritz and Yun-chan to study, and on wednesday, along with my classmate. But the more important thing is that on wednesday, on my way home (I left at 4+, and was feeling slightly unwell then) I saw HIM, that old bully/Gargonic-Pain-in-the-Posterior of the days of Bowen. But honestly, I'm not sure if it was the same person, or someone who loooked like him... though I felt my blood go cold with fear and horrid memories like it always did when I was in upper secondary. But the past is the past, and forgiving your enemies is a good idea - since it serves to piss them off even more. Afterall, bullies only want to see you in tears, or to just get a reaction.

Nowadays, I'm getting up in the early morning to join my mom with her morning walks... and I mind it just a bit too much... but still Mom is still Mom.... and it serves as good family bonding time, i guess??

The H1N1 cases here have risen to 66, and now, my younger sis's school holidays have been extended by a week. I really reminds me of the SARS period, when I was her age. I just hope my sis can fully realise her potential in the coming PSLE exams, and go to a good school..... *sighs*

On the last day of school (for me, anyway), the 3 of us, as in Moritz, Yun-chan and myself, went to Orchard Road to have a Pepper Lunch dinner to celebrate the end of the 1st half of the semester... but still, I ended up as Cinderella and had to leave for home early..... oh well - I don't want to worry my parents too much....

Well, this is all I have to ramble so far. Hope to ramble on sometime soon.
P.S. Happy Fathers' Day for all Dads out there on Sunday~~~

No comments: