So, happy Chinese New Year (CNY) to everyone out there. First off, I'll be going in chronological order of what on Earth happened during my 'CNY Holiday' - note the quotation marks.
Day 1 - Same as every year, just visited my relatives. Same as always. Nothing much interesting. But got told by Mom that I'm too cold towards my relatives. (read: I was too rude, didn't make conversation, and treated them all like my seniors/elders - Hey!! Most of them ARE my seniors, they range from 30s to about 3 years older than me, but they are nearly ALL GUYS!!! And I see them once a year! Hard to make conversation, don't you think?)
Day 2 - Visited aunt's house. She's single, and a career woman (of sorts, she cooks for SIA). So we spent some time at her house - managed to study a bit of molgen, since I brought my laptop over to her house. Had 'lo hei', I think that's what it's called..... and grill, and her chicken chops are Wunderbar! Oishii!!!!!!!!
Had a small chat with cousin Audrey (only female cousin on that side of the family) - she reads manga, so its slightly easier to talk to her compared to the rest of the cousins on that side of the family (mostly work orientated guys), except for her brother (SERIOUS gamer) - a no-show this year.
Day 3 - Had some friends come over to my place for new year. 2 girls, 3 guys. there were suppposed to be another 4 girls, but they had something crop up.... Oh well. Played lots of mahjong - I ish happy~~ and poker card games (apparently, I suck at them >.<), and XBox (Halo) left for Samson's place at around 5pm. Had dinner (steamboat) and games - DoA, Gundamn (Heck if I care about the spelling), Street Fighter - again, I feel so happy~~~ but I got motion sick at some of the games - Halo, Gundamn. Left at around 10pm. It's real creepy at night.
(Yes, I have a fear of horror, dark, mnight, and anything creepy, and an overactive imagination that usually comes to bite me in the butt and give me enough nightmares to become a walking robot due to lack of sleep)
Day 4 - Went to Sharon's place. It seems like her family are horror movie buff. Managed to convince them to watch something else - "My Girlfriend is an Agent." Hilarious, but makes me wanna headdesk at a few points. Or strangle that character - ahem.
That's all for my new year, now: GOOD LUCK FOR THE COMING EXAMS. Now, CHIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment