Saturday, April 24, 2010

Hiatus and Rain is fallin'

I apologise for not frequently updating my blog, but as stated in my very first post, I'll update this when I update this. Geez. In any case, I'm taking a break from blogging, so as to regain an interest in not only reporting every detail of my life and introducing new things that I find interesting to the world. However, I will be back to blogging in June, cause I'll be overseas then, so I'm assuming that you readers (if you're there), will want to hear from me. But I might not, since I'm not sure about the internet connection on that side.

Anywho, since I won't be around for a month or so, I'll entertain you by redoing this lovely thing at the bottom.



1.Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.
1) If someone says "is this OK" you say?
--> "WHITE DAYS" by Kubokuro.
I think this means I think my answers through thoroughly first before I answer, but I'm nearly always relieved after I answer.
Lyrics translation from: [here]

2) What do you want in a guy/girl?
--> "君想い" by GReeeeN
I believe this means that I want a guy who can be there for me, even if we aren't meant to be, I want a guy, who for that time, is someone who will treasure me, and even if we end everything, I would like him to be someone who is a friend, or at least, we end things on a happy, or at least peaceful, note.
Lyrics translation from: [here]
3) How do you feel today?
--> "One more time, one more chance" by Shimatani Hitomi
From the title, and the song, I feel like I've got another chance to make things right, or at least, I have to do my best to not mess up today, since I'm redoing an assay... 
TT^TT But more than that, maybe I want another chance, or to given another chance, to those things that use to hurt me, to trust them not to???
4) What is your life's purpose?
--> "Mister" by KARA
To be curious?? In all honesty, I have no clue... Looks like I have yet to improve from last time... Oh well.......

5) What is your motto?
--> "D.A.I." b y Katsu [or something the otherway around.... no clue, really.]
No clue. Seriously. so... uhh....... maybe never give up, since its from Captain Tsubasa, a soccer anime/manga????? I give on this question. NEXT!
6)What do your friends think of you?
--> "Ima ga Daisuki" bu Younha
I'm a fun-loving person?? Since the music seems very Christmas, and lively...
7) What do you think of your parents?
--> "Subete O Kake" by Tezuka Kunimitsu (Okiayu Ryotaro)
Can't find lyrics, basing this answer on the feel of the song, to me. Very calming, a bit happy, same as the way  feel towards my parents. 
8) What do you think about very often?
--> "Hoshi no Suna" by Gackt
lyrics [here] The song is about still loving someone. I think I still love those whom I cared about, back in my past, though I don't talk to them anymore. I think about everything that happened to me, but not that often....
9) What is 2 + 2?
--> "Fly" by Younha
Personally, I like this song. Very upbeat. And I like Maths. So sue me. Answer is 4, unless the laws of reality have been warped...
10) What do you think of your best friends?
--> "Rise" by Junichi Suwabe
No idea about the lyrics, but I feel stronger, or at least, that's ow the music feels. My geography teacher once said this to me, when no one wanted to be my partner for some quick revision quiz: "No man is an island.". And I agree to a certain extent, but is it not said that "we are born into this world alone and will leave this world alone"? But personally, I think that having friends makes this time we are alive more interesting, and in some sense, makes us stronger...
11) What do you think of the person you like?
--> "Konna Ni Aishitemo" by ZARD
I think the title says "Even thoguh I love you", when translated. [lyrics here]. But I would like to state that I am not interested in anyone in the romantics sense. However, if I do love someone, I would like him to be there for me.
12) What is your life story?
-->"Entice" by L'arc en Ciel
Oh boy, here's a doozy. My life story? well...... let's go with the lyrics! ^_^ Ummm... Even if no one will care about me, I will care, and thus, will continue to be?
13) What do you want to be when you grow up?
--> "Money, Money, Money" by ABBA
I want a job with money when I grow up. But, I want something that interests me as well....
14) What do you think when you see the person you like?
--> "Mortal Sin" by Senju Akira
Ummmm......... Normally, I think: "Oh, its him. *Sigh* Well, move along, he won't notice/care about me..." from my last crush... but ummm.... this track is just music, so I have not clue how to do this!!! X(
15) What do your parents think of you?
--> "ROLL" by Pronograffitti
[lyrics] Something about helping flowers bloom, ref to last line, so I think my parents want me to become a good person, afterall, they've always been supportive about me, and my education.

16) What will you dance to at your wedding?
--> "Akai Kumo Shiroi Hoshi" by CHEMISTRY
Well... It sounds nice.

17) What will they play at your funeral?
--> "丢伤心" by 歐得洋
It sounds rather depressing, but there's hints of it lightening it up. And maybe, when I die, someone might be happy, or something like that. The songs is about being alone, and unable to pick/claim your [listener's] heart, and unable to throw away his [singer's] broken heart.

18) What is your hobby or interest?
--> "Kimi Ga Matteiru Kara (7th Night)" by Gackt
Umm, I like listening to music, reading fiction, watching television, playing games. And I have no clue as to how to interpret this. So, I give up... hehehe.... ^^;;;

19) What do you think of your friends?
--> "Voice for you"  by Morikubo Shoutaro and Romi Paku
They're people who I share interests with, whom I can relate to, and whom I care for. They're important people to me.

20) What's the worst thing that could happen?
--> "No surprise" by Daughtry
umm.... death? No clue. But I think I'll be prepared for it.
21) How will you die?
--> "You're in my heart" by Mamoru Miyano
........... *blink blink* Ummmm..... in the arms of a loved one?? But i think that's too dramatic. Oh well, I give up.
22) What is one thing you regret?
--> "Money, Money, Money" by ABBA
ummm... seriously, its a coincidence. But I regret not saving enough money........ and spending so much...

23) What makes you laugh?
--> "Sakura" by Kobokuro
seeing the jawdropping reactions of various people

Uhh.... Something silly??
24) What makes you cry?
--> "Boku no Basho ~Evergreen~" by Aqua Timez
Any touching, really...
25) Will you ever get married?
--> "Mighty Wing" by Tezuka Kunimitsu (Ryotaro Okiayu)
I'm not answering this one.
26) What scares you the most?
--> "Hello another way" by The Brilliant Green
To lose someone. To be lost? I  think if someone who I treat as important would disregard, I'd be rather scared, but its more of a fear of loneliness, maybe.

27) What is your biggest secret?
--> "Yokogao (New Year Version)" by Tezuka Kunimitsu (Ryotaro Okiayu)
Quote: 'A secret makes a woman a woman' from Detective Conan

My words: 'Hell, as if I'm telling you.'
28) What hurts right now?
--> "Over" by Kawabe Chieco
In all honesty, I hurt all over... Played squash with the other FYP students on Friday.... I'm acing all over... guess I'm getting too old, ne? 

29) If you could go back in time, what would you change?
--> "Dokoku" by Hideo Ishikawa
Alot of things, but maybe in the end, nothing, since they are all what helped/influenced me to become what I am today.

30) What would you post this as?
--> "Rain is Fallin' " by W-INDS
 YAY!! RAIN!

Until I can be bothered ~~~~~~

No comments: