So, I'm back anyone miss me? Well, anywho, got a load to get off my chest before I actually go on the nice parts of my IAP/holiday, so here I go. Btw, you're welcome to skip it.
1. Flight delay - flight rotation, made us wait for approximately 3-4 hours for my flight. Not too bad, if it was say, in the afternoon. Unfortunately, mine was at 23:55. Or was supposed to take off then. So, I had to try and sleep in their seats in the departure hall, outside the gates, for 4 hours. Which is not very comfortable, and considering that I woke at 7-something in thee morning, you can imagine my reaction.
2. Souvenirs shopping. Now, don't get me wrong, I love to buy things for those who are important in my life, its the courtesy present (i.e. colleagues, those whom you aren't close to but have to interact with) shopping that irks me. And I have to find those ** crowd-pleasing types. I'd rather go with what I know about them then shop accordingly.
3. Flights. Honestly speaking, I dislike getting on a plane, its uncomfortable, cramped, and the smell of the plane, the taxi-ing it makes me nauseous.
Alright, I'm done with the rantings.
Now, on to the points of my trip away from home for 3 months. (Looking for suitable title, please leave suggestion in C-box, thank you.)
1. The trip there: Left home, on my own, in the dead of night. In the brightly lit lights of Changi Airport terminal 3.
2. IAP: The people there were fun, and interesting. It was a great 3 months.
3. Harbin: The streets are exciting. Just crossing them feels like a dare-devil stunt, to me, sometimes. The food, oily, spicy, passable, and chopsticks only most of the time. The shopping, quite OK.
4. Leaving Harbin: Originally, it was planned for us to take the train, but due to ticket inavailability, we took the plane. Had to rush to the airport, and we barely made it in time to board the plane.
5. Shanghai: Shopping, Expo, walking. Basically, this sums up how my days in Shanghai went.
6. Home: Home sweet home.
And that's the driest version I can ever give. More details available, please inquire within.
Monday, August 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment