Friday, October 1, 2010

Children's Day Ramble

Happy Children's Day, and a happy birthday to my friend, who doesn't have the link here, but hey, its the thought that counts.

A few things on my rambling agenda today:

1. I cut my hair.
Yes people, the day has finally arrived. Now, My hair is short till the point where I won't have to tie it, or more like I can't tie it up. >.< And despite being against it for so many years.... I quite like this new look.

2. Boredom.
As all of you know, my attention span when it comes to games is shortening rapidly, and I find myself very, very bored... Intro me anything you guys??

3. Reading
Due to point 2, I'm now going back into old habits..... *looks at pile of library books in corner of room* *whistles innocently* So, recommend me any good read, ya hear?

That's all from me now. Vera signing out.

No comments: