Saturday, January 29, 2011

Thank the heavens above, rambling on 29th Jan

As stated: THANK THE HEAVENS ABOVE!
Reason:
1. Most of my work is done, just a little bit left, for 1 project, and then the exams, then I'm home free~!
2. I found SHOES!! For most people, this is nothing, but for me, a  poor girl with large feet, this is a near miracle (and since I got 2 pairs, I ish very happy~~~)
3. Got a new HDD~~~~~~ <3 May this one last longer.

Recently, I've run out of things to ramble on, since school was so busy... as you can see from my previous posts, which were mostly memes.........

But, some things have made me curious enough to post them here to see if you, dear reader can answer.

1. Why can't I find any more good manga?
2. Why do the dramas I watch, based on the manga, only serve as weak knock-off of the original work?
3. Why do plot-bunnies come to attack me when I'm studying or doing school work?
4. Why have I become so short-tempered recently?

Now, onto my life~~

Went shopping for shoes today, and it rained on my way back. I swear, the RAIN WAS BLOODY HORIZONTAL BEFORE IT BLINDSIDED ME when I got off the bus. I now know how you feel, Yun-chan.

I finally got a new hard disk drive, 500GB. Joy~~~~~~~~~~ *cries water fountain tears of joy* Hope can get enough $$ from CNY to cover this expense. Heavens knows I need to.

By the way, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~!

end.

No comments: