My reaction: asvmor;ijlbasnarwiosgbdvnqja;ds,bnriosdk;lvnWTFslaidngkvamiors'abjn awoirigsdvnkl
So, I thought I'd just dust of a bit of cobwebs, and post something I got from Cloud's blog:
Pre-Battle Quote: "Oh, um, hello. I suppose you're here to see the Final Boss? I'm terribly sorry, all you get is little old me." *attacks*
Battle Location: Somewhere I've already rigged to blow, and my decoy is busy occupying the enemy. ^.^;;;
Battle Music: Something that will distract my enemy, and maybe inflict hypnosis/confusion/vertigo on them, but not myself nor my allies? Or something that will continuously, slowly, gradually restore strength/spawn more of my allies?
What? Evil? Me? Psssh..... *smiles* Why would you ever think that??
Also,
=============================================================
Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
No cheating!
How am I feeling today? "Stay" by Yuuichi Oura
Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
No cheating!
How am I feeling today? "Stay" by Yuuichi Oura
I want time to stay here for a while, rest and feel the breeze. Just a quick recharge, before I charge forth. The world is my oyster, and I'm sure I can find if not the pearl, then by Jove, I'm finding a silver lining. But for now, I want time to stand still, as the winds breeze by, and just breathe. Just a quick nap, a fast shut-eye.
Will I get far in life?
"Canvas" by +Plus
Will I get far in life?
"Canvas" by +Plus
My life is an empty canvas, let what I experience be my paint. It matters not how far I get in life, but what picture does my life paint. Life is about the journey, not the destination. That said, I do hope I get rather far though. ^_^ So I will go forth into the world, though I am afraid, I will gather what courage I have and walk forward.
How do my friends see me?
"Stardust" by Michael Bublé, with Naturally 7How do my friends see me?
I don't know. Comforting? (Yeah, right) A person with whom they have good memories and will remember fondly? A stable person, with vague hints of fondness?? Or maybe they're remembering what life was like before my brand of partial crazy entered their life.
Where will I get married?
"Hide and Seek" by Kikuchi Hidenobu
Maybe? It's a question with an elusive answer. Just checked out the singer though.... this is RYOHEI?? As in "Mr EVERYTHING TO THE EXTREME"?!?!?! And the Dad from Chii's New Address??? And Oshitari Yuushi, from PoT..... My gods, this man has a very diverse voice.
What is my best friend's theme song? "An endless tale" by Wada Kouji & AiM
The story of our friendship, and the craziness we have in. But also the calm times, when we can just sit and talk, nothing much, but it's enough to make us happy until the next time we talk. The fast, the slow, the in between. Nice, and calm (as in I said I was sorry, don't kill me!)
What is the story of my life? "Pride ~ Nageki no Tabi" by Akino
I value my pride, but I will sacrifice it for what I deem worthy. But I carry myself with responsibility, I trust myself to make the choices that are right. I will work, will walk forward knowing that I am loved, and am not without support from those who truly matter. I will do my best to make them proud of what I ahve done/am doing/will do with my life.
What is/was high school like?
"Jigoku no Mon" by Ali Project
What is/was high school like?
"Jigoku no Mon" by Ali Project
Fast. It went by really fast, and the deadlines, and the study breaks, they were so rushed. It was the best few years of my life, and some days I think it went by too fast. I met people, went places, and I feel that it has shaped me as a person.
How can I get ahead in life? "Fight All Night" by KATTUN
How can I get ahead in life? "Fight All Night" by KATTUN
...... I can take this very literally. I mean, it's really staring me in the face, but I think I'll take it in another direction. I've been pulling late nights a lot, working hard to try and get things done, so I should just keep working hard??
What is the best thing about me? "Again" by YUI
What is the best thing about me? "Again" by YUI
I keep doing my best? I treat others how I want to be treated (most of the times)? I'm an open-ear, but a bit elusive to contact (not really, nowadays)? *shrugs* I try to be my most honest where it counts?
How is today going to be?
"Breathe" by Gakupo
How is today going to be?
"Breathe" by Gakupo
Either a lazy day, or one where I'm so busy I can't catch my breath.
What is in store for this weekend?
What is in store for this weekend?
"Core" by Saiga Mistuki
Well, this falls in nicely with my plans: Sleep. No seriously, I am not leaving the house (wallet feels too light to leave the house) and my brain is already clamouring for those 2 days of uninterrupted sleep.
How is my life going? "My Medicine" by Nakashima Mika
How is my life going? "My Medicine" by Nakashima Mika
? Umm.... @.@ Even though some parts of my life so far aren't so pleasant, I can move forward. I'm my own medicine, and I will be alright?
What song will they play at my funeral? "The Other Woman" by Caro Emerald
Maybe by some, I will be seen a girl, a naive girl, but I am a woman, and once I know that I've been lied to, I will lose trust, but until then, I want to believe in them? A person who wants to love and be loved in turn.
How does the world see me?
"Gekkou Symphony" by AKINO & AIKI
Either a tragedy or something wonderful, just that the potential is there. It all depends on the opportunity.
Will I have a happy life? "Country from where the sun rises, Zipangu" by Takahashi Hiroki
Will I have a happy life? "Country from where the sun rises, Zipangu" by Takahashi Hiroki
A modest life? I can make happiness from around me, I suppose? Maybe?? @.@;
What do my friends really think of me?
"Bourbon House" by KAITO
Given that this is a song that was originally about troll threads..... Well... (^_^); ;; *coughcough* ahem...
Do people secretly lust after me? "Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni" by Tainaka Sachi
Do people secretly lust after me? "Kirameku Namida wa Hoshi ni" by Tainaka Sachi
Uhhhh... I don't know, I don't really want to? Ummm.... can I get a pass? I mean, even the lyrics make no sense on this question...
How can I make myself happy? "突然累了" by 林俊傑
Rest well? Sometimes, I admit, I overreach myself trying to reach my goals. I need to take a breather once in a while.
What should I do with my life?
"Catch you Catch me (Sakura Version)" by Tange Sakura
Grab the opportunities ahead of me? Treasure the ones around me? @.@ Wait.. this voice actress also did Kasumi from DoA 2, and Saber Extra in Fate/Extra?
Will I ever have children?
Will I ever have children?
"Hello" by Lionel Richie
Maybe? But if I do, I'll love them, I suppose.
What is some good advice for me? "Hitorijime" by Gumi
What is some good advice for me? "Hitorijime" by Gumi
It's okay to love someone? Be forward, be true? I'm lost again. @.@ Lyrics make no sense as well...
How will I be remembered? "Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side ~ 1st Love Tendou Jin's Theme"
Ummm.... It'll be fleeting, but memoriable?
What is my signature dancing song?
"We Are!" by Kitadani Hiroshi
How will I be remembered? "Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side ~ 1st Love Tendou Jin's Theme"
Ummm.... It'll be fleeting, but memoriable?
What is my signature dancing song?
"We Are!" by Kitadani Hiroshi
'Come on Everyone, you know the words~!'
What do I think my current theme song is? "Mayday" by Bump of Chicken
A nice easygoing song to pass the day, and it's quite upbeat. I like it. But it's not so light for casual listening, after listening to a bit, the bite kicks in.
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "Hoshi no requiem" by JAM Project
What do I think my current theme song is? "Mayday" by Bump of Chicken
A nice easygoing song to pass the day, and it's quite upbeat. I like it. But it's not so light for casual listening, after listening to a bit, the bite kicks in.
What does everyone else think my current theme song is? "Hoshi no requiem" by JAM Project
Classy? A little slow sometimes? And Naive? Lonely?
What type of men/women do you like?
"Will of the Heart" by Sagisu ShiroWhat type of men/women do you like?
I'd rather fall in love with the person?

No comments:
Post a Comment