I beg the pardon of the readers of this blog for my irregular updates.. IF anyone actually bothers to read this. Anywho, I AM DOOMED, for this final test on the one, the only, MICROBIOLOGY B. The structure of the paper? Ans: 20MCQ (40m) + 2 SAQ (30m) + 3C2 SEQ ( 30m)
And since this is my weakest module, Me thinks me doomed, ja?
The info ain't going in my brain, so to destress, I'm making a post here, and cleaning up a few cobwebs and dust bunnies here and there.
So far, the authoress, meaning me, has gone through a cell biology paper, which I think I will pass, a biostatistics paper - which I have completely forgotten about, much less have any confidence in myself over it, an organic chemistry paper, same as the biostats (forgotten) and biochemistry, which I believe I might flunk horribly in due to the reason that I have NO CLUE what some questions were asking me. ^^; Thus, my lack of confidence and added stress/worry/nervousness.
I'll be sooooo happy once this last test is over, so wish me and the rest of my siblings-in-arms (aka my cohort) the best of luck. I'll be updating this once I get over feeling horrid about the tests. That's all for now since I have to get back to studying TT~TT Bis Dann!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment