Sunday, March 1, 2009

Rambling on 2nd March.

A hello to all those who read this blog, and an apology for updating after so long. Anyway, I just got back from SJCCLTC, Sakuran Japanese Culture Club Leadership Training Camp. I feel so tired after camp, cause I really dislike camps, but anywho, I made a few friends, had a bit of fun, got injured, so I guess its okay. 

IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!! Whoope-di Whoope-blah. I mean sure I'm happy about this break, but I had camp, I'm going to spend most of my time on a NE project for school and mentoring (though I really don't mind it, Mentoring is fun) and I need to get a part time job for the cash. I forgot, I'll be learning how to do proper typing from my Mom, so I take lesser time to type out the horror known as reports. But honestly, I'm really tired of alot of things nowadays. I can't rant them out here, even if there IS anoymity on the Internet. But eitherway, I'm hoping this holiday will give me enough time to rest up, so I can fight the obstacles of Year 2. 

This is Scales signing off.

No comments: