Saturday, October 17, 2009

Rambling on October 17th

Hello whatever readers I have out there, before i ramble about my life, i have to get this out: Happy birthday to me, Yippee-dee-Yippee-dah, pfft. SO now that the fact that I've grown old is out, lets get back to the usual bits of my life.

So, my younger brother is trying his hand at well, handicrafts. He's been making a display replica of swords(Zanpakuto, refer to 'BLEACH', if you're still a squid), as well as painting the back of these clear stones that you normally use in aquariums or miniature water fountains/ponds with nail polish (I joined in, it was fun, really). I'm really proud of his artistic capabilities, though I wish he would focus his energies on his schoolwork, but hey, if he likes art, then let him do art.

And since its B-day today, I've celebrated it, yes, I had my pictures taken, no, I will not post them - at all. >=D

Been playing HM DS Cute on my emulator, but I'm not that good at it. *sighs* But at least I'm having SOME progress....

Went out with Nii-chan yesterday, played Ju-beat, I've lost a bit of my touch, need practice, and money to practice - but that brings me to my next point: ZARD

I've recently become somewhat a fan of ZARD, the music is very... refreshing, in a sense.... I dunno, I just like it. But apart from ZARD, I've recently fallen in love with the song "Time After Time", by Cyndi Lauper, though its because of the manga 'Dengeki Daisy' and the anime 'Kimi ni Todoke' is out.. >///< Its a favourite of mine... and the anime for 'Fairy Tail' is out, though I'm not too happy about Natsu's voice - he sounds to mature, but then, I'm partly a sucker for some voices............ Next up is the manga 'Sketchbook', similar to 'K-ON!' Its a four panel comic strip, or 8, depending. It is quite hilarious, and quite interesting.

Well, that's all for now, please leave a message in the chatbox, if any........

No comments: