Friday, October 2, 2009

Rambling on October 2

Happy children's day to everyone, cause you've got an inner child somewhere (read: maybe extremely deep deep deep deep deep deep deep deep down, for some readers...)

Anywho, I've gone into the 'adopt-an-online-pet-where-you-have-to-somehow-or-other-get-people-to-help-level-up-your-pets-or-else-they'll=grow-very-very-slowly' phase again (but they have bleach and other anime types >//////< [I mean, seriously, you can adopt a Kuchiki Byakuya, or Rukia or Ace or other available anime characters.... ] So once again, please help me creatures to grow~~~~ ^_^)

Now, onto my life for those of you who are interested, or just plain bored. This time though, I'll shorten it.

Passed THE EXAM, not sure about the grade. Passed exams (cue sigh of relief) but GPA needs pulling up. Reading books like there's no tomorrow. Re-read some manga, thus reliving many fandoms.... (Cue extremely long fangirl squeal: KYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~! Refer to previous paragraph about pets. Playing HM DS cute, hope to get my character married soon, but it will definitely not be anytime soon. Alot of clubwork to do during the holidays, so I'm a little stressed out by that, but I'll pull through somehow (hopefully ;^;). Plan to brainwash younger sister to buy a 4-part manga series for birthday (cue evil laughter). That's my life, and somewhat future plans. So, remember, PLEASE HELP MY DARLINGS~~~~~~~!

Thankyouverymuch.

No comments: