Monday, December 21, 2009

Rambling on 22nd december

So, my common test papers were fine, though the 1st paper was rather hectic, and I blanked out during it. Oh well, at least I have some confidence that I'll pass. The 4th paper on Wednesday went much better than I expected, though the amount of info we had to know was quite a substantial amount. After that first day I finished my paper, my class got switched to a new location, they should have realized that from the start that the room was too small.

Went for arcade spamming session after the last paper, think I've improved on Jubeat, but that was cuz it was on a good day. Nii-chan pulled us to Bugis, when he could have met us at Dhoby Ghaut instead. Figures, he is always doing this -.-"

Now my mother thinks that 'dang' & 'damn' are swear words, so I can't really use them anymore, along with words like 'bloody' (my personal most commonly used word) so I'm back to using a fake Texas accent or maybe I should learn them in a foreign language.

Don't know why I bother to continue typing here even though NO ONE READS THIS ANYMORE......

No comments: