Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Post, aka Ramling on 1st January, 2010

So, as with my msn and random chats with people, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! * sarcasm* So, may the new year be as/more ______________ than the last. (please fill in the blank/delete where appropriate) Now, as we proceed to the new year, I would like to show an image/collage of my facebook posts throughout the year 2009.



As I was saying, this is what I call, "A year's worth of crap." Catchy, ain't it. *bleh* Now, to my recommendation for the new year: the manga/ drama - "My Girl", manga by Sahara Mizu. Touching, heart-warming, made me cry, but then again, I cry easy at time.. *sniff* It's about a 24-year old man, looking after his 5 year old daughter, whom he never knew about until the death of the child's mother, the love of his life, and how these two learn important life lessons and live with one another. I make it sound a bit dull, O guess, but I really like this manga.

Since my bro got me hooked on his psp game, "Tales of Symphony: Radiant Mythology", graphics are a pass, but can be better, enjoy the customization and whacking the crap outta your enemies bit.

And recently, I've gotten bored up to the point that I've been playing flash games on http://deviantart.com and I really enjoy the games made by Pacthesis and Zeiva. Dress-up games, random (hitsasukeoratleasthurthimreallybadly) games, random pointless games, I've been browsing and playing on their site, so I like to go there again when I'm bored, cause they've got a few good games. And if you know how to get an ending better than a 'H' rank on Zeiva's Genetic Glow 2, please tell me.....

That's all you'll hear from this gal for a long time. Please notify me of your presence in the tagboard.

No comments: