SO, I've got 1 week (more of 5 days, actually) to live it up before I go for my Final Year Project for 3 months, followed by 3 months of overseas attachment (provided I make it.) First off, rambling about the past few days.
1. K-box, or what should have been.
Supposed to meet Nii-chan and Yun-chan for K-box and arcade spamming, but he was a no-show, so we (me and Yun-chan) went arcade spamming instead. Quite a few games (rant: though we were going for a 2player game, we ended up having a group of newbies enter our game = ruined game.. argh.) And at around 8+pm, we finally realised why he was a no show, which brings us to point 2
2. Nii-chan got hospitalized. Not sure when he's getting discharged, but hope he gets well soon... What he's got is something minor (from what I heard from someone) but still, he needs hospitalization. May he get well soon, and not repeat a semester.
3.Nodame Cantabile Finale Part 1
It was rated 2/5 stars, but meh. It's still nodame~~!
4. Sims 2
I've got the game, and the few hours my sister is in school to play that game. I think I micro-manage their lives, but I leave the free will on, and let them be, sometimes.
5. Queen Seok Duk
Still love the drama, and now that I wear my spectacles to watch it, its much better, when you can see clearly the subtitles, and the quality is much better.
all for now folks.
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment