Saturday, December 25, 2010

Heartbroken Ramblings on 26th Dec, 2010

I am utterly heartbroken... I could have stood up, but no, I just dragged it down... And now... MY HARDDISK IS NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! ALL MY EPIC STUFF ISH GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another note, my holidays were quite well, despite working with some.... unsavory characters, (yes you, you (*&^%$#(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*) and now we know why I try to keep my confidentiality. If whom so ever is mentioned, I apologise as this is a ranting session, so SHUT THE F*** UP ASS! YOU GOT SAY ME, THINK I DUNNO MEH!! SO LET ME VENT OUT, AND SINCE THIS PLACE IS WHERE NOT A LOT OF PPL CAN ACCESS, DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME RUINING YOUR F***TARD OF A NAME. AND CALLING YOU ANY DEGRATORY NAME I KNOW IS INSULTING TO THE INSULT!!

Now that that is over, I'mma gonna go cry now... TT.TT Seriously, now all I can think is "FML" and screw it over twice for extra measure...

No comments: