Now, let's all go back to our lives and work... DX and without further ado, some questions answer by me.
1. What did you do in 2010 that you'd never done before?
Not done before... but for a good long while = cut my hair
2 Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
Never have, most likely never will
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
No, unless we count virtually, and some warped sense, then we either have those in games where you get a child, or by the weird sense, where I gave birth to a few mini-stories that might never see the light of day.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
My uncle, wonderful gambler, smoker, drinker, I think, very funny. Not very close though...
5. What countries did you visit?
China.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010?
A lot of money, but I don't see that in my near future. TT^TT
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
None, really....
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Surviving it.
9. What was your biggest failure?
.... TT^TT I'm so sorry, I don't deserve to live~~ I dropped my DEAR, and lost ALL my information..... TT^TT
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
When do I not?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
Cloth, I finally get to sew....
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
... Yun, for finally eating enough, healthily, or at least with lesser salt. (excluding the time in pepper lunch where her dish was so filled with soy sauce, the bottom of the pan couldn't be seen)
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Read previous post, and add the usual people in my everyday life.
14. Where did most of your money go?
Food, merchandise, cloth, my siblings who have yet to return me the money.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Learning how to gamble, recently??
16. What song will always remind you of 2010?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you happier or sadder?
Sadder, too much work to do, too nlittle time.
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Sleeping
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Staying up late
20. How did you spend Christmas?
At home, slacking the day away.
22. Did you fall in love in 2010?
Yes, now shut up.
23. How many one-night stands?
WTH?! None.
24. What was your favorite TV program?
I shall replace that with anime, and for this year, the anime of choice is...
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Read previous post. And a few people, whose name I will not mention.
26. What was the best book you read?
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
I am truly, really, honest to goodness, tone-dead.
28. What did you want and get?
A new handphone
29. What did you want and not get?
More money.
30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Not too sure about that.
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
Enjoying the last days of the holiday on my 19th Birthday
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
More sleep and free time
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010?
Comfy.
34. What kept you sane?
Friends, sleep, anime&manga.
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Uhhh.......................................... pass.
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I don't really follow up on that...
37. Who did you miss?
Family, while I was overseas, mainly, and my dear friends, those of you who kept in touch and didn't.
38. Who was the best new person you met?
Umm...... At a loss here...
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010:
Not matter what, if shit can happen, it usually will. Or: The odds of being able to sleep in are really, really, REALLY low.
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:
No song comes to mind, will edit when I think of something XD~~ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment