Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rambling on 9th April

Lost my voice, somewhat, and I'm working the 12 hr shift tmr. >.< I think I might just quit my job, you know?? I mean the ppl are alright, but there are always office politics, and since I failed my humanities, I don't get it!!! Recently, there's a new batch of stuff, and since FB is such a wonderful thing that lets ppl backstab in the front, here's an excerpt:


{}
‎[], We have another bossy one in the department.
BEWARE!!

    • Oh my! Who's following in faggot's footsteps?
    • ahahahahhahahahhaha
    • There is someone following its footsteps but there is another bossy one. haha
    • BURN IT ALL DOWN
    • So now, there is faggot, faggots disciple and the bossy one. hahaha
    • only 3? why don't we burn that complaining bitch as well. at the far end. you know that one


And since, I believe faggot refers to one person, and I seem to be the only noob in the dept, I have a feeling, a bad feeling. But F-this-shit. I don't care, I wants my money for the time I put in. *takes out classifieds* I'mm a gonna look for a new job, at least, for when my contract ends.

On a happier side note, went to SOY today, got lost on the way *sad face* but I found my way there at the end. *YAYS~!* But too bad I couldn't talk to ppl, since I've apparently got a cold... >.< Boo~~~~~

Mah.... Just needed to vent..... Am currently thinking about either switching to livejournal, or changing the URL, again.... *sighs* I feel a bit of an FML moment here. =(

No comments: