So, after my previous post, and thanks to many chats with those who did chat with me, I'm out of that... funk of sorts. Course, the fact that one of them took a break, and the other has left the office helped. XD Though some of my friends have left the office, I'm actually more at ease, somewhat. But enough of the office, unless you wanna hear stupid stories, and for those who already know them, not many new funny, stupid calls recently. [Are people developing more of a common sense?! zOMG] {I hated that expression, but meh}
Now, onto further news.......................... I'm bored at work, apart from the difficult calls, I act like a call girl [as in looking at my nails while answering calls and such]. So, during the night shifts recently, I've been listening to vocaloid, and other... stuff. And learnt how to play Texas Hold'em. Oh my, I go to work and learn gambling.. tsk tsk tsk. XDD
And from my job I have learnt many important things:
where there is food, an empty road and a public holiday, there will be illegal parking.
HDB illegal parking is within the HDB estate(inclusive of those multistorey carparks that have been given a block no.)
URA illegal parking deals with those carparks not under HDB.
LTA illegal parking deals with IP on the main road.
SO, WHY ARE ALL THOSE CASES COMING TO ME??? I've had to transfer all those cases... *black squiggle*
And the most important (read: commonly repeated) fact: if you wish to make an appeal for you Notice of tracffic offense, you may either write in, fax in or email it in. Alternatively, you can use the online appeal form on the website. Your appeal will take approximately 30 for consideration, during which you payment status is temporarily put on hold until the letter that tells the outcome of your appeal is sent to you mailing address.
harharhar. Can't wait till my contract ends. >.< Wish me luck until then. (TT_TT)/
Sunday, April 24, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment