Sunday, June 19, 2011

Start Spreading the News, Cause I''m leaving soon. Rambling on 19/06/2011

Hello all,
Its been a while since I put anything up here. *dusts off cobwebs*

Well, as you can see, I'm leaving this job soon. I'll miss the pay, the people, the pay... But honestly, I'm tired of getting yelled at and getting angry. (I know I shouldn't let them get to me, but still... Easier said than done.) But its been a fun experience, thank to some colleagues of mine, who make life much more bearable here. So, from where I stand, I'm looking forward to leaving this hell-hole. *Feeling an FML moment*

And yet, the future that once looked bright now seems so dark, gloomy, and truth be told, I'm fearful of what lies await. And now, my heart feels so heavy about my future, (I'm gonna be scolded on my next day shift >.<, I need to prep for interview... eek! etc.) Pudding chocolate is not enough to heal my heart, so, all I have to look forward to is the fact that I'm leaving, (though they might get me toextend by 1 wk. >.<)

But interestingly, since I've started playing Zuma on facebook, this came up:



Best part: I had a caller, who was so.... (_______) that he made me cry, on the same day I got this.

On other news..

Went to watch Kung-fu Panda 2, to IT fair and a concret with my dept-mates. Great fun and all that, so its kinda sad we might not meet up as frequent, but i9t was fun in the office while it lasted.

Went to watch Green Lantern with the sibs, and really.. I prefer watching KFP2, honestly. And I remember why I hardly go out woth them, though thy are at the age of being more able to manage themselves... (I wish I could say that, and mean it from the deepest depths of my heart.)

Well....


That's all for now, may update again when I feel like it.

No comments: