Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Rambling on 27th Feb 2013


Taken from Cloud's Blog, so I thought I'd give it a go. And now, here's the list:

Prince of Tennis
Mon Colle Knights
Fruits Basket
Cardcaptor Sakura
XXXHolic
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
Durarara!
Beelzebub
Code: Breaker
Bakuman
Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne
Full Moon wo Sagashite
Vampire Knight
Inuyasha
Akazukin Cha-cha
Nodame Cantabille
Howl's Moving Castle
Fulllmetal Alchemist
Digimon
Pokemon
Natsume Yuujinchou
Rockman EXE
Law of Ueki
Kuroshitsuji
Chi's Sweet Home
Hetalia Axis Powers
Katekyoushi Hitman Reborn
Special A
Fairy Tail
D. Grayman
Ouran High School Host Club
Rozen Maiden
Death Note
Magic Knights Rayearth
Sayonara Zetsubo-Sensei
Sailor Moon
Daa! Daa! Daa!
La Corda d'Oro
Princess Princess
Kimi ni Todoke
Yu-Gi-Oh!
Ao no Exorcist
Yakitate Japan!
Gundam
Fushigi Yugi
Skip Beat!
K-On!
Chobits
Nana
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Vampire Princess Miyu
Blood +
Soul Eater
Dear Boys 
Tiger & Bunny
Saiyuki
Hori-san to Miyamura-kun

That's all I can remember, but it still took me some time to remember all of them, I'm sad to say.

Oh well, enough procrastination. Hi-ho, hi-ho, it's back to work I go.

No comments: