Sunday, March 31, 2013

Bored on April 1

Happy April's Fools Day. Got bored, found music questionnaire, please see completed below.

 [[ INSTRUCTIONS ]]
 1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that’s playing
 5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Rate your movie on a scale of one to ten!

 [[ START ]]
 Opening credit: - "Canvas" by +Plus
Interesting. Makes it feel a bit like a drama show starting a bit, but gives me a positive outlook somewhat. And a vision of a very busy life, for some reason - must be the tempo, I suppose.

Waking up: - "Hey! Hey! Alright" by Kimura Kaela
 Well, its a nice song to wake up to, but Bloody hell, the starting would shock me awake, I tell you. Nearly got a shock when I heard the starting, a bit.

 First Day of High School: - "I think I Love You" from Full House OST.
It's a lovely song, I assure you, but seriously, I think this also heavily depends on what I'm looking at when this is playing, like my textbooks, or something. Because I really really don't want to think this is playing as I look at the school, unless its a co-dependent relationship, which is kinda true since I give school money, they give me an education. Not that it helps, che.

 Falling in Love: - "Hemisphere" by Maaya Sakamoto
For a good part, it feels like unrequited love. Then turned to depression. I don't know, it sounds something I'd assign more to a secret mission, or other. Maybe... unrequited love on a job, that eventually gets reciprocated? I feel confused.

Fight Song: - "For You" by Rie fu
 Damn it, music player, STOP CONFUSING ME! Silent treatment? A lot of tears? A normal setting, then something sets one of us off, leading to tears and silent treatment? @.@

Breaking Up: - "Protect You" by JAM Project
 For our mutual advancement in life, a mutual agreement for the dissolution of our relationship?

 Prom: - "True Blue" by Hitomi Shimatani
Beach-themed. Slow song. Relaxing, so I suppose I'm in enjoyable company. Or I just didn't attend and 

Life: - "Rumor has it" by Adele
 Getting back at those people who made my life hell?

Mental Breakdown: - "Unicorn" by Weird Al Yankovic
 Lookie, the pretty Unicorn~!~! Laa~~~ Sounds a bit unnecessarily epic though....

Driving: - "It's So Easy" by Linda Ronstadt
Seems easy, but I have a feeling that as I drive down a road, I come upon one of the greatest hated things on the roads here in Singapore - The ERP gantry.

Flashback: - "明天" by 林俊杰
 Depressing, but I lived through that and I will live to see tomorrow.

Wedding: - "木乃伊" by 林俊杰
 Long-lasting love? Tomb-themed wedding? Damn, Music Player, you confusing...

Birth Of Child: - "Winding Road" by Porno Graffitti
Be prepared, O child o' mine, because the path of Life that lies before ye is long and treacherous indeed. There will be high points there will be low points. You will laugh, cry, and everything in between. But Mother will always be here for you. Not sure about your Father, mind you, but Mummy's here.

Final Battle: - "My Bologna" by Weird Al Yankovic
Well, that is anticlimatic. I can just imagine it, fighting over the food at the dinner table, then, the steak knives are drawn, and meet in a clash... until... my mother calls us to stand down.

 Death Scene: - "Spatula City" by Weird Al Yankovic ................................................................................................................. Maybe I should just ignore all future Weird Al songs.....

 Funeral Song: - "The Gambler" by Kenny Rogers
 I've lived a life filled with wins, losses and some draws. But the final dealing has been done, so I'm off counting my money since I've left the table.

 End Credit: - "Phony Calls" by Weird Al Yankovic For those who are watching at home. For those who make prank phone calls.

 Promotional Trailer theme song: - "Why Does this alway happen to me?" by Weird Al Yankovic.
 Very self-explanatory, I suppose. EDIT: I give up on Weird Al Yankovic songs, because my player has some sort of addiction to them, even on shuffle, and because I can't comprehend anymore..... @.@ 

Main theme song: - "粉雪" by Remioromen
 Why a sad song? For memories long past, I bid thee farewell. (Or more like, I BANISH THEE!! BEGONE!!!)

 Additional OST: - "S.O.S" by ABBA
 Again with the despair. Haiz.

 Main Character's theme song: - "Maybe" by Kelly Clarkson
 So many things rest on a maybe. So many choices ahead all rest on that one word.

 Rival's theme: - "Love Grows" by Edison Lighthouse
 My rival is a love-sick fool after 'Rosemary'. I can see why I might see him as a rival, if he performs well enough in his academic/job but acts like the foolishly foolish love-sick fool he is. Because it seems like he disregards everyone and everything, and I find that rude, bordering on insulting.

 VS Rival theme: - "Unfriend You" by Greyson Chance
 If he was a friendly rival, then I suppose. But this is a song of leaving a supposed lover?? What? Music Player, what are you doing?? Music Player, STAPH!

 Boss theme: - "I have a dream" by ABBA
 Boss = False hope/Optimism?

 Final Boss theme: - "When I get home, my wife always pretends to be dead" by Halyosy
 What? Final boss = husband when he gets home? Marriage? What??

 Potential/Budding Romance theme: -"Dancer in the Street" - The World Ends with You OST
 Well, that ended quickly.

 Conflict between best friends/comrades: - "Fuwa Fuwa Time - Yui ver" by Aki Toyosaki
 What is this I don't even- Result = both sides are confused, background song is super effective!

 Betrayal: - "Danny" by Bump of Chicken
 I will get revenge. I will keep on fighting, and I will have my revenge.

 Reconciliation between best friends/comrades: - "Hotaru no Hikari" by Ikimonogakari
 Shalala, let's go get 'em.

 Sequel Teaser theme song: - "It never rains in Southern California" by Albert Hammond
 And nearly always rains in Singapore. Life is a tiring thing.

 Sequel Official Trailer theme song: - "Sekai yo Warae" by Jungo Yoshida
 The world is is yours, only if you reach out to take it. Go forth and see the world. Experience life.

 Sequel Main Theme: - "Hey Girl" by Micheal McDonald and Ray Charles
 *Rapid Blink* If this is related to someone leaving, then maybe I suppose?? Or is that a spoiler??

 Opening Credits: - "Hohoemi wo Agetai" by Team-F
 A nice way to start everything out, nice and slightly energetic.

 Sequel Additional OST: - "Kimi=Hana" by pigstar
 Again, slightly uplifting. But then again, this is the sort of music I have my introspection of Life to while I sit on the public transport. 

Sequel Main Character's theme: - "Mou Sukoshi... Mou Sukoshi" by Saori Atsumi
 Just a bit more.. Just a bit more...

 Daily life: - "Here We Go Again" by Norah Jones and Ray Charles
 Again and again and again and again.

 Sequel Antagonist/Rival's theme: - "Somewhere there's a Someone for Everyone" by Dean Martin
 I have to ask, why are all my antagonist/rival's songs always some song that you'll fall in love?? I honestly just like Dean Martin's voice, so I ripped the disc I bought, so the song got in, but I would like to ask my dear Music Player this- "WHAT THE HELL?!?!"

 Love interest's theme: - "Piece of Love" by Shanza
 .... ?? ....????? dsilngvkcxvriscdgovnaksdmfv??????

 Interaction with love interest: - "Game Over" - The World Ends With You OST
 That was fast.

 Fight themes, if any: - "Bravblue" by FLOW
 A lot of panning between the combatants, surely. Before rushing at each other.

 VS Antagonist/Rival theme: - "Through the Fire and Flames" by DragonForce
 Helluva an epic theme. Much better than the previous one. I can really imagine my character beating up the antagonist in this one.

 Victory/Loss? - "Sousei no Aquarion" by Akino
 For a loss theme, you can imagine it going "Try again. TRY." For a win theme, it's more of "Go on. Go forth!"

 Ending Credits: - "Careless Whisper" by George Michael
 Oh Gods, WHY? WHY? Friendship lost, regret. Goodbyes and farewell. And Yun's co-relation of it to Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged, I think.... Mostly the latter through.... Rating..... 5.5?? It makes no sense to me~~

No comments: