I'll be damned for my timetable. I get to go home at 3pm every day for the week, excluding tuesday and wednesday, when I am let off from my classes a 6pm. 5 lab practical sessions means 5 lab reports a week..... Honestly, my dear (readers), I'm doomed. And that's not including the fact that a module has yet to come out on CMS, I have yet to buy a school bag, and finally, I have to print my own notes, not that it bothers me alot - I'm just too lazy to go to school to print my notes since I'm on a break from doing C.C. stuff.
Next up is the fangril's woes:
I. Skip Beat!
- Raws of the latest chapter = good
- Translation not yet out = no that good, but I'm willing to wait, since I can't read Japanese
- Next chapter comes out in a month from now = *cries* NOOooooo......
II. Youth Gone Wild
- slow english translation = nevermind since I have the chinese raws
- missing pages = not good since I want to find out what happens next
That's all you hear from me for now ~ Wish me luck, my readers ~
No comments:
Post a Comment