Thursday, April 30, 2009

Rambling on the 1st of May

Hello to my readers out there. Now, school is now in its second week, and already I am half-buried in these reports I have to finish, not to mention that I had finally succumbed to the stomach virus on the Friday of my first week in school, putting me at a slight disadvantage. I still have work to do for mentoring club, the anual meeting taking place on the 6th of May, with a further programme coming up, like the Induction workshop on the 13th. *Sigh* I would give alot for a break. And that's just from my obligatioins at school. My social obligations may not be as forgiving. And I need a new school bag. 

But there are a few good things that have happened, namely, 19 more days till the next chapter of Skip Beat! is out, and I've got a few DS emulator games to idle with. I'm extremely happy over Harvest Moon DS Cute, even though the character designs are in chibi form, but, if you tranfer the proportions into full-scale form, you'll get bishies, of  a sort for some of them... the other charcters aren't that appealing to me...... But still, Pokemon Platinum is another good way to spend my time. Having played the pokemon games since I was 9 years old, it kinda grows on you. 

*Shrugs* But now, if only I had the time to play those games. On a side note, this blogging session is also what is known as procrastination. I just have another 2-3(?) reports left to finish up, and a set of practise questions that I've been itching to start on..... Oh well, time to get back to work. Until next time then.

P.S. : Help my darling little critters located at the upper left corner. Thanks.

No comments: