And now, for more rambling. I've finished reading the Gokusen manga, or at least, all they have up at mangafox.com . And thanks to a friend, I can play Pokemon Platinum on my DS emulator. Yay. I'm bored more often nowadays, and I don't even know why, considering that school and already started and I'm supposed to be doing all my school work, revising, studying, and reading up. *Sigh* Let's all hope for a better week, ne?
Sunday, April 26, 2009
Rambling on 26th April
After the festivities of Club Crawl, where we have got enough people to sign up, I have finally fallen ill to the dreaded stomach virus. Damn. On Friday, when I was on my way to the bus stop with my mom and younger sister, I felt nauseous. Hence my mom giving me money to take a cab to school. But, while waiting for a cab, I puke. Yuck. So, I ended up missing school and spending $33 on medicine. I'd rather go to school and save the money. And that was how my first week of school ended. Interesting, no?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment