Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rambling on 18th July

So I finally cut my hair.... I was getting sick and tired of the split ends, so I decided to get a trim, but how I ended up with shoulder-length hair is a mystery to me.... and it cost me $14, I think I'm remembering why I don't cut my hair so often.

Eitherway, this past week has been a great strain on my lovely sleeping time - rushing my work out till late at night. ehehehe... ^^; But still, I caught up with it on Friday night, so its ok, i guess. I went to Compass Point with Yun-chan on Friday, and looked at the stuff for sale @ Watsons'. I'm really interested in getting the Herbal Essences' anti-split-end set, too bad its expensive, and now that my hair is short (some-what, at least), I won't need it for a while more, like in half a year's time.

Then I met my junior from secondary school, it was great to catch up with an old friend of sorts, and thankfully, she's not like the guys from that club.. *pissed off*

I really am procrastinating.. I'm losing a lot of motivation in my work nowadays, it's getting harder to focus on my work especially at night *cough*typingthispost*cough*


See, that just reinforces my point...... I'm going to try and focus on my work again, so that's all for now folks!

No comments: