Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Rambling on 28th July

Saw that damn !@#$%^&*() enemy of mine from PRIMARY SCHOOL. Still looks as cocky as he used to, the #$%^&*. In fact, he kinda signals why I hate large, spectacled, cocky, egotistical, know-it-all #$%^&*. I CAN'T BELIEVE HE'S IN NYP. I THINK HE MIGHT BE A YEAR 1 (which makes me slightly happier) BUT STILL, HE LOOKS LIKE HE REMEMBERS ME. DAMN. At least we (should hopefully, and if so, thankfully) be in different schools. I was busy in the library with my group mates discussing our project. But HE entered the cafe, and I recognized him on sight, the @#$%^&*(.

ANYWHO, I got back my results today... A little disappointed, but I'll just cry a little, then get back on my work. I guess that is what it means to be human, in a sense. We live, we laugh, we cry, we get angry, but we LIVE. You can learn alot from Japanese dramas, cause I got these from the dramas, ater watch - the morals of it that is. But then, some of these you get from some life experiences... Oh well~

I regret not going for CAF, but my bro was sick, so I missed it. *cries* But I saw the pictures, and was really impressed.

Here's a shoutout from lil' ole me: "We live, we laugh, we cry but that is why we are HUMAN."

Here's to better results and not repeating modules to everyone all round!

No comments: