Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rambling on July 11th

The exams are over! *Celebrates* Now - DEADLINES. NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo...........
Eitherway, congrats to everybody in poly who've gone through this horrid and grueling week. Congratulations. To celebrate this short-termed victory over the horrid exams, I've updated and restyled my music player. Please enjoy~

Now, my current interests are:
1. Global Pokedex Plus. I fully blame my younger brother for introducing and getting me hooked to this. It's the reason why I removed the unicreatures section.
2. "Naruto Nippon" I AM HOOOKED. Honestly. Basically, this is a radio programme where the seiyuu (voice actor) of various Naruto characters get some air time, and it's fun when they get asked personal questions, or have to do segments which make us fangirls swoon.
3. Since I'm swooning over seiyuu (pl.), why not? Their songs, since theor voice is fangirl-worthy, even if some are nearing 40.... Hey, I fan their voices and characters.
4. But for a luagh, I prefer the Mr Brown show. It never fails to amuse me. In particular, I like the 'gahmen' song, as well the one about washing your hands.
5. Lastly, "Bloodhound" by Tamora Pierce. Loved the first, the second is a little bit not so interesting as the first. But hey, the Story's still nice.

Now, on to the rant, since the previous part is for those, I'm assuming that there are other readers apart from my friends, who like what I introduce.
{{I'm a goner}} This ran through my mind as I look at the first paper of the week. But hey, I lived, and went to the 2nd day, two papers, 1st paper - {{doom}}, 2nd paper - {{i'm gonna live}} and that is my hated topic too. My thoughts more or less are between those two extremes for the paper, along with the deadline.
Oh heaven, the deadlines. In fact, I'm currently procrastinating. Bad, I know, but still...... *twiddles thumbs*

Went on a trip to Orchard side with Nii-chan and Yun-chan (my regulars, and shall henceforth be labeled THEM, yes, all in caps) though there was a lack of arcade spamming on my part ( no $$ *cries*) but we went to HMV, so I feel like crying again and there are so many things I like, 'Zee Avi' (whose song I have included, though I have difficulty adding, I'll try tomorrow) in particular, along with Nana Kitade, various anime OSTs, but they are so expensive. And We had USA Beef Sukiyaki (bliss, i tell you, it was bliss). Though not in that order, it was a very fun day to celebrate the end of exam.

Leave a comment about the new player, Like it? Hate it? Or you would like a certain artist? (NO MADONNA, Nii-chan) I'll like to hear your view. Once again, I am assuming that there are other readers out there apart from my 2 regulars.

*Hi-ho hi-ho, its back to work I go* *sighs*

No comments: