Good day. My apologies for not updating my blog since July. I was busy. And that's all there is too it. Now, what shall I talk about first??? My life over the past few months, or whaat've I been fangirling over/doing since the holidays??
MY LIFE (since I last updated)IN A FEW (read: alot) PARAGRAPHS.
So, was busy mugging for exams back in August. My presentation, for those who recall, went along as best as we (my group) could hope, and we finished it up with the report, which was handed in a week later. So, as I was saying, I was mugging for my exams, the results of which will be posted online, accessible to the respective students, as if I'll let YOU know my grades. XP So, now I'm still doing mentoring, but a bit tired.
I was supposed to take a few shirts, and get the papers printed on friday, but was too tired to go. So I asked the staff of the school I mentor to help me print it. And went to the my school early to get the shirts, walked by the backgate, which I thank my friend who told me and whom I shall leave anonymous, but I remembered my senior showing me a shortcut, where I had to jump from a 'ledge' and walk across a field. Unfortunately, it rained last night, so by the time I got off the ledge, I realised this point a little too late. ^^;;; Then I had to go back there AFTER the club activity, so I won't need to go there again next week. *sighes*
Now, back to the mugging session. It was fun, having a group of friends just sitting and studying, very much unlike last year, where I studied all by myself. But still, we ended up having a bit of a chat, and I am a bit worried for myself, and I hope that everyone gets a good, or at least passing, grade for all our modules this semester.
Next, German External Examination, or as it will be dubbed: 'THE EXAM' for easier reference. ^_^ Hated it. Glad its over. Prefer the 'after-party' or celebration to the end of that #$%^&*. So, after THE EXAM, we, as in all of us who went for the exam, 7 in total, Nii-chan and another classmate of mine didn't take it, went to Pastamania, somewhere in the town area, the exact location eludes me. So after that, went to see a movie, 'G-Force'. It was cute, hilarious, forgettable, except for some choice phrases, as well as the explosions. (say what you want, Yun-chan)
I've gotten back to my reading again, now that its the holidays (~~bliss~~), though I MIGHT have gone overboard. (looks at mountain of books) ^^;;; And I've gone back to my computer game ways, as well as manga *tears of joy*... ~~~ X3
But quite a few hilarious things happened....
1) My brother walked into a doorknob, and began calling it evil, as it suddenly extended to hit his arm. He continued with it for a week or so.
2)My brother, who is now having a growth spurt, is getting near my height, so he's calling me short, even though I'm taller, for now. And for some reason, I find that hilarious.
3) Just to laugh is a joy, right? Cause I'm outta reason.
4) One word: FANDOMS = Kyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh
So what do I plan to do during my hols??
.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.
N.O. C.L.U.E.
XDXDXDXDXDXD XP
Saturday, September 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment