Good day, I'm Vera Aureilla Scales. Obviously I'm taking advantage of annoymity of the Internet, or am I? Anywho left me just say what/who I am ...
i) I am a female. Obviously.
ii)I study somewhere in Singapore, you know, the little red dot below Malaysia, in Southeast Asia?
iii)I am currently in a tertiary institution of education.
iv)My course of study involves life sciences.
v)I am avid reader of fiction stories, manga, fanfiction.
vi)I love anime, Jpop, Jrock, English songs from the 60's
vii)I love my work, as in school work as I haven't found a job, YET.
viii)I'm learing German in school as an Optional Elective(OE)
ix)I'm a computer idiot.
x)I have an inner child of 7-8 apparently, so I've been told.
xi)I will update this blog of mine when I have the time.
xii)I call my laptop my husband.
xiii)There wasn't a fullstop for (viii).
xiv)I like Mathematics, yes Maths.
xvi)I missed out (xv).
Gaia Online users may look up my user, Lady_Scales.
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment