After lunch, we went to the arcade for around 3+ hours... Played Jubeat, and I love the game, love the songs, look it on google/yahoo/whatever search engine you use to see what I mean... but I could only play for a while cause each game (3 songs) = $2, that's rather expensive, also played air hockey against Marlene then agianst Moritz.
Then I went to occupy myself with something as they waited in line to play "House of the Dead4", and I don't really like that game... anywho, they went to play King Of Fighters, don't ask which ver. cause I'm not sure. But as they played, I realised that whenever their character got hit, I flinch... As they played against another gamer, I occupied myself with "Bubble Bobble", and the joystick wasn't sensitive anymore.. *pouts*. I went to watch them play KOF after the "Bubble Bobble" and when they play, their hands move really really fast, I mean, its a blur.......
After the whole thing, we went for dinner, I had Mac's, because I thought they were going to have their own dinner at home. Turns out they had to have dinner out, so then, due to the lack of $ from going to the arcade, they had instant cup noodles.. we then went to this stage-like structure, sat and chatted. It was nice. But I don't think I'll go gaming with them anytime soon, as stated by the afore-mentioned lack of $$.
Demo ne, overall I had a good time.... making me a happy, but poorer girl.... oh wells *shrugs* XD
P.S. I wanted to get a Komui-themed blogskin, but seeing as I am a computer idiot, the plan fell through... By the way, for those who aren't sure, Komui is a character from the anime/manga, D. Gray-man.


No comments:
Post a Comment