Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Rambling on 16th December 2008

My computer has been acting weird, but the weirdest of all would be the notice that says that there's another computer with the same IP address as my computer..... and my network is SUPPOSED to be a secure network, so I have absoultely no clue as to what is wrong. And my computer's Windows Explorer has not been responsive, as in it always goes "not responding" mood.... But overall, my days since the last post has been okay.... Managed to find more Naruto pics.... and they make the inner fangirl a happy one......I mean, just look... but I must say this.. all pics I post aren't mine, I just got them off the Net.



apparently, this chart is supposed to represent all the relationship, romantic and otherwise.

Still looking for a job in the morning papers, but how much can I earn in less than 2wks?? Oh well, I'LL DO MY BEST!

No comments: