My common tests start in 2 days time... So I'm currently mugging and procrastinating... Queer, no? Anywho, Organic Chemistry is my first paper, but I'm not too worried about it. The modules that really cause me grief is Cell biology and Microbiology B(Virology). I still have to study for IT for Life Sciences as well... *sighes* Oh well.. At the very least, the work in my course of study can be said as challenging.
Now, I'm in my room, listening to Jpop&Jrock as I copy out my notes. My left palm and both knees still hurt from when I fell on the road yesterday, but it'll heal soon (I hope). The weather is nice for going out today but whatever the weather, whichever the weather, whether the weather is fine or not, I'll have to study for the CTs next week.......... Oh well. I'LL DO MY BEST! *flaming eyes*
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment