Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Rambling on 11th December, 2008

Had my first of 4 Common Tests (CTs) the day before, on... Organic Chemistry... 
Now, I like taking organic chem. Its yesterday's paper that I dislike... on... Cell Biology... 
Anywho, as my papers ended at 10am+, I usually end up in the school library cafe with Marlene-chan and Moritz-nii-chan, whose name I'm not sure how to spell *shrugs*, to hit the books for the test on the next day. However, these "study sessions" usually end up with the three of us crapping/spamming/laughing away the hours.... *sighs* so when I go home, I end up studying somemore, but the Internet is not only a great source of information, and where I'm supposed to download the softcopy of my lecture notes/tutorials, but a great distraction as I keep on downloading songs and picture and going on gaiaonline, facebook, quizilla *rattles off*... though the pics are good.. like those below (but since I'm a computer idiot, let's hope the pictures actually load here... XD)


Thanks to Marlene-chan for this pic... =D 
and due to technical difficulties (read: I am a computer idiot), more pics couldn't be uploaded at this time.

Oh well... and for my MicroB test today... it was horrid enough for me to want to beat myself up... the information wouldn't be absorbed into my brain.... *sighs* Anyway.. 1 PAPER LEFT!!!! I WILL DO MY BEST!! *flaming eyes with flaming background*

9:05pm, S'pore time. Took this quiz taken from Marlene-chan's blog when I SHOULD be studying.... Oh well..

Click to view my Personality Profile page

No comments: