....
...
..
.
Pat Boone makes me sleepy.
Gotcha! Anywho, I've come to the realisation that listening to Pat Boone nowadays either (i)puts me to sleep, ref: April Love, or (ii)gives me a headache, ref: Love letters in the sand. I apologise to anyone who went to listen to Pat Boone on my recommendation, and underwent the symptoms I'm going through now.
For those who are wondering, no, I have yet to find a temporary job, so I'll be helping out on Saturday with Flag day. And no, I have yet to get my results for the horrid exams. Yet.
And I'm running out of things to do. I still troll about fanfiction.net, quizilla.com and currently, mysoju.com. Yes, mysoju.com, which boasts of dramas and movies from 4 different countries (incld Hong Kong). How can a person get bored on more than 100++++ dramas/movies? I'm picky. I've finished watching Brother Beat, all 12 episodes, and another 12 episodes of Princess Princess anime, which I do not really recommend to those below 14. And it contains slightly yaoi in episode 8-12, and a little mature content (in my terms) in episode 4. I'm still looking at more shows... I'ma bored picky person. ^^;;;; But I wonder if anyone else really reads this blog of mine? Apart from Yun-chan and (baka)Moritz-nii-chan. Maybe I'll get a C-box/tagbox-thingy.... MAYBE. Only cause I don't know how to get one. Even IF there are instructions on youtube. Anyway, thats all for now. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment