[ ] Gotten detention.
[ ] Gotten your phone taken away in class.
[ ] Gotten suspended.
[ ] Gotten caught chewing gum.
[ ] Gotten caught cheating on a test.
Total: 0
[x] Arrived late to class more than 5 times.
[x] Didn’t do homework over 5 times
[ ] Turned at least 3 projects in late.
[x] Missed school cause you felt like it.
[ ] Laughed so loud you got kicked out of class.
Total : 3
That was 1 class only, in poly-life so far.
[ ] Got your mom / dad etc. to get you out of school.
[x] Texted people during class.
[x] Passed notes.
[ ] Threw stuff across the room.
[ ] Laughed at the teacher.
Total : 5
Honestly, in poly, who doesn't sms in class?? I mean, seriously, I sms my friends who are late, sms my mom to tell her I might be late and I can't exactly call her, and etc. Same with passing notes, it'll be wasting your smses when you can just pass a note to your friend right next to you...
[ ] Pulled down the fire alarm. sprayed the fire extinguisher for no reason though.
[x] Went on Myspace , Facebook , Xanga , etc. on the computer at school.
[ ] Took pictures during school hours.
[x] Called someone during school hours.
[ ] Listened to an iPod , CD , etc... During class.
Total : 7
Only reason why I don't listen to music in class is cause I can't, my handphone doesn't have the memory for it, and I don't have a music player.
[ ] Threw something at the teacher
[ ] Went outside the classroom without permission.
[ ] Broke the dress code.
[ ] Failed a class.
[x] Ate food during class.
Total: 8
I was hungry, and honestly, the teacher doesn't care THAT much.
[x] Gotten a call from school.
[ ] Couldn’t go on a field trip cause you behaved badly.
[x] Didn’t take your stuff to school.
[ ] Gotten a detention and didn't go.
[ ] Stuck up your middle finger at a teacher when they were not looking.
[ ] Cursed during class loud enough so the teacher could hear
Total : 10
Does my teacher calling my handphone to go meet her for some briefing thing count?? And not taking my stuff to school happens often when you pack your school bag right before you leave and MIGHT forget something/ assume you brought your stuff
[ ] Faked your parents signature
[x] Slept in class.
[ ] Cursed at a teacher to their face.
[x] Copied homework
Total: 12
AGAIN, who doesn't?? You've been mugging/rushing work/playing games till the wee hours and your teacher is lenient. My parents' signature (or a certain parent's) is a little too difficul to forge, the other parent signs all my papers if I don't dare to show it to the first parent. Not saying who though...
MULTIPLY BY THREE : 12 x 3 = 36%
Tag 10 of your friends.
Then Repost this & put the Title as "I screwed up __% of my teenage life".
Don't worry, I won't tag any of the people I know....
And now, I got this next set of questions from Yun-chan's blog.
1.Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.
1) If someone says "is this OK" you say?
--> "My Blade as My Pride" by Morita Masakazu as Kurosaki Ichigo
I have NO clue what it's lyrics means but by the title, I'm guessing that I'm making my own decisions?? Which is odd considering I usually follow the majority vote.... *shrugs* Maybe its saying I put pride in the decisions I make.... *shrugs*
2) What do you want in a guy/girl?
--> "MeiQ! Meikyuu Make You" from Tantei Gakuen Q by Hayami Kishimoto
I have no clue how to interpret the lyrics, but I'm guessing that I want a guy who'll be truthful and always there for me??
I’ll share my non-stop curiosity
With you, ah…
The reason I can keep running so single-mindedly
Is because you’re always there for me
Happiness probably has different forms for everyone
But it certainly is boring being all alone...with you
It’s strange how much of the future has been revealed
So that I can stay strong
It’s OK to keep believing in you, isn’t it? just to survive
Don’t get lost in the maze
Run through
Focusing only on the moment
We’ll keep searching forever
For the meaning
It’s a maze, just keep
Looking for the truth
When you get hurt
I’ll take you, come here
Surely, just like that day
I’ll come face to face with your smile
I wonder since when I started looking
For a place for me inside of you
The hands of the clock move
They just turn around and around, to the same place
Communicating my shapeless feelings, as they are now
Even though I try and pile up the words for them needlessly, don't take
I want to walk and look at the same light as you
I can only go along, being unaware
I think that's just how love is, just to survive
Maze, I can see enemies all over the world
Even when those sorts of times come around
I can always remember the important things, forever
I won't forget that feeling
It’s a maze, just wishing
Surely won’t change anything
My body runs
Make you, at your side
I want to feel more feelings
Face to face with your smile
Don’t get lost in the maze
Run through
Focusing only on the moment
We’ll keep searching forever
For the meaning
It’s a maze, just keep
Looking for the truth
When you get hurt
I’ll take you, come here
Surely, just like that day
I’ll come face to face with your smile
from gendou.com, interpret it yourself, cause I have no clue... @_@
3) How do you feel today?
--> "Re:member" by Flow
I THINK it's about making a new journey on the path of life and being honest with my feelings. Oh wellz... But the song has a nice beat to it. =D And it makes me feel that I can plough through some of the tougher things in life *cough*exams*cough*
4) What is your life's purpose?
--> "Hitsuyou no Pocket" from Kyou Kara Maou! R by The Stand Up
I think the lyrics mean that I'm on a journey, to the one person who will be there for me?? I am really bad at this interpreting stuff... ^^;;;;;;; But the song is more like looking for the one person who will believe me, wil hold my hand, the indispensable person who is here in my mind's eye. Honestly, I'm just starting to think that this is a bit too difficult for me to interpret, and is a bad idea... Anywho, on to the next 16 questions...
5) What is your motto?
--> "Runaway" by Del Shannon
This was taken from http://www.songfacts.com/detail.php?id=1700 . So how on Earth do I interpret this song?? "He who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day"?? I think this will appliy to me and I stay away from others... I dunno. *shrugs* Honest to goodness, I really have no idea, so those who do have a suggestion, please leava a comment.
6)What do your friends think of you?
--> "Be Your Girl" from Elfen Lied by Chieko Kawabe
o.0 I am NOT in love with anyone, much less someone who is already attached.... Seriously, this interpreting stuff is difficult..... Maybe they think I'm a little bit to clingy a friend?? I dunno.... Seriously.....
7) What do you think of your parents?
--> "Re: Re:" by Asian Kung Fu Generation
If anyone has the english translation of this song's lyrics, please send it to me. But I'm assuming that since "Re:" refers to regarding it means I regard my parents as the most important people regarding my life. And the song gives me the feeling of a person leaning on another in a time of need/weakness..... And I reeaally think I suck at this interpreting stuff.....
8) What do you think about very often?
--> "Way of Love" by KAT-TUN
o.0 As I believe I have said before, I'm not interested in having a relationship, but I guess I do think about fanfiction pairings... The song does make me feel warm and not so lonely, so I'm guessing that I think about loneliness often, or finding love??? Both of which I doubt... But that's all, honestly...... and again, IF ANYONE HAS THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF SOME OF THESE SONGS, WHICH I CAN'T FIND, PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IT IS BY LEAVING IT A COMMENT.
9) What is 2 + 2?
--> "Sekai yo Warae" from Kyou Kara Maou! by Jungo Yoshida
I'm guessing that even if I don't know the answer, I'll still continue to search for it. I'll put by best effort to find whatever I'm looking for, and cherish every moment of it. Besides the answer is 4, and no, I did not use a calculator to find it, even if I AM searching for answers.
10) What do you think of your best friends?
--> "You're Not Alone" by Maaya Sakamoto
I guess that this should be easy. I want to let go of a lot of things, I feel very alone at times, falling into despair, but my friends serve to pull me out of such depression, and they are always there for me, reminding that they are there for me, through good times and bad. We will always have each other, and we are never alone, cause love is in the hearts of all man, the last part is taken directly from the song.
11) What do you think of the person you like?
--> "Crazy Love" by Ray Charles and Van Morrison
o.0 I think I can skip this... right? No? *pouts* I'm guessing that the person I like is the person who will take away all my heartahe, pains and is the person I need by my side, always. The person I look for the moment we've been apart, and gives me hope and strength. Whom has not, and most probably will not appear in my life.
12) What is your life story?
--> "Pika Pika no Taiyo" by Kana Ueda
I am drawing blanks here.... Oh I've got one... I think I may have my ups and downs in life but I'll always smile through it, with all those dear to me, and I will continue to be happy without regard to what life throws at me, I will have gray skies, but the sun will shine through again.
13) What do you want to be when you grow up?
--> "ROLL" by Porno Graffitti
I have absoultely no idea what the lyrics are, but the song give me the feel of warmth and has a gentle feel to it. Maybe teaching?? Again, I have no clue.
14) What do you think when you see the person you like?
--> Chu-Bura from Bleach by Kelun
I'm guessing regret and pain?? I feel regret and pain but hope as well whenever I see the person who I like because even though I feel regret and pain by being rejected, I still feel hope and I will still continue to like that person, and hope will blossom in my heart??? Again, me no get-ty.
15) What do your parents think ofyou?
--> "Days~Aijou to Nichijou" by AiM
They wonder about my future, but I can give them happiness and that together, we all have a brighter future/ have more faith in what the future lies?? I really suck at this, don't I?
16) What will you dance to at your wedding?
--> "Everytime~梦のかけら~" by KAT-TUN
I don't know what this song means, but the song is nice....
17) What will they play at your funeral?
--> "Living inside the shell" by Steve Conte
Well, at least the song is nice, so the people who pay their respects to me would enjoy the music. The song is about finding something greater out there, and finding the truth from within the shell (body) and seeing the light? I'm guessing that it means that I'll find something greater when I pass away?? *shrugs*
18) What is your hobby or interest?
--> "LIFE" by YUI
Being down to Earth?? 2nd guess: Things that let me enjoy being alive, and make a change in my life??
o.0 I really, really suck at this interpreting stuff... ^^;;;;;;; The lyrics can be found on gendou.com
19) What do you think of your friends?
--> " 人" by GReeeeN
My friends are important, past, present and future, and even though we may have parted, you are still an important person to me, and that it was fun while it lasted, even if we had/have different views. I still think about you from time to time, and you are an important person to me.
<
*People bear their own emotions
And go their separate ways now
Every stage of life goes all the way
We can keep going, be true to yourself!!!
I thought I heard your voice so I turn around
But you’re not in the crowd, and I hate myself for hoping you were
That means I’m still thinking about you
But there’s something I want you to realize a little
That being together was fun while it lasted
(Repeat*)
If you realize what’s important to you now
Then don’t let it go, don’t let it go, stay by its side
But if you feel like you’re going to give in
Then I’ll keep on singing for you
(Repeat*)>>
20) What's the worst thing that could happen?
--> "Wonderful Time Up There" by Pat Boone
o.0 Death and retribution? Loss of belief in my religion?? o.0
21) How will you die?
--> "Kazemachi Jet" by Maaya Sakamoto
The first thought that ran through my mind was an airplane crash.. but it's too genki to think about death to... The song itself is about being with that one person, so maybe suicide by jumping off a building?? (Which I WILL NOT do, cause it breaks too many people's hearts)
22) What is one thing you regret?
--> 失落海平线 by 欧得洋
The song is about letting someone go or leaving someone, and moving on. So maybe it means that even if I regret letting someone go or leaving someone, I can still move on despite all the regrets that I have?? *shrugs*
23) What makes you laugh?
--> "Chiquitita" by ABBA
This above someone who is trapped by their own sorrows, which I really pity instead of laughing at.... Maybe I'll be laughing at how this situation is so similar and cliched, and that the girl will most probably fall for the guy who always liked her and comforts her??
24) What makes you cry?
--> "My Prayer" by The Platters
I think that this song means that the lost of a loved one makes me cry. This is accurate.
25) Will you ever get married?
--> "Luvly, Merry-Go-Round" by Pipo Angels
This song is about falling in love, I guess, but again, I have no clue on its interpretation for this question.
<>
26) What scares you the most?
--> "月桂女神" by S.H.E.
Losing love? honestly, i have no clue, *shrugs*
27) What is your biggest secret?
--> "Falco" by Hitomi Shimatani
My lonliness and fear??
http://gendou.com/amusic/lyrics.php?id=6368&show=2
Cause I'm tired of putting large chunks of text... XP
28) What hurts right now?
--> "April Love" by Pat Boone
o.0 *facepalms* Maybe I'll expand this a little. In APRIL, when school starts, my LOVE for the rain comes to an end. Does that sound right?? *shrugs*
29) If you could go back in time, what would you change?
--> "Stay With Me Tonight" by 东方神起
I think this means that I would go back and let my crush know my feelings?? Which I believe is nonexistant/do not believe, besides, I know that a crush is nothing but a crush and though it has the potential to develop into something more, most times it ends in heartbreak, and therefore, that's what I let my crushes remain as, crushes, since I'll get over them eventually, and I have gotten over them.
30) What would you post this as?
--> "Drive Me the Mercury" by Kawabe Chieko
XD get me the planet. Muahahahaha..... I'll rule a planet!!
No comments:
Post a Comment