Friday, March 13, 2009

Rambling on 13th March

Its friday the thirteenth, luckily nothing has come out... yet. That was my thought until I checked my inbox.... I've signed up to help out for flag day tomorrow, a Saturday. So I thought I'd just have to rush to NYP to pick up the collection tin, then I saw IT...   TT.TT  Now I have to rush to Queenstown after mentoring, which is on a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT LINE!!! OH MY GOOD GOLLY GOSH!! So I told the class rep, Samson, whom I trust in regards to all things computer. But he wasn't online.... so offline messenging it was. Now all I have to do is to wait for his response. 

My day so far was good. I loved the late afternoon, it was cool from the showers earlier on, perfect for lounging in my room to read. But going to the Hougang library wasn't all that fun - had to walk in the rain. I met my senior (Roxas aka Nicholas aka Aidaa) and recommended me such a number of titles, I asked him to give me a !@#$%^ list when we meet next semester. He's even going to loan me a few, some from Eva Ibbotson(Countess Below Stairs) and this other one, the title of which I forgot. I'm going to have a lot more than I can chew for this hols.... Pity Yun-chan didn't come along. She went to genting yesterday, and I thought she could do with some rest from her trip. I'll call them both out next time. 

With regards to my job-hunt: I went to a library, ya think??
My grades: heard it'll be released by end of this month.... *nervous*
Boredom: I got lovely library books and manga, you think?  

Overall, I think this day went well, in a sense. The weather's peaceful tonight... Oh yeah, nearly forgotten about the new colours and that little tape playing by the side for you listening pleasure. Hope you all like the colours..

No comments: