1. Family tree - requested by Dad.
This turned out to be unnecessary until the NEXT family gathering, since there are some blanks in the tree that need to be filled.
This turned out to be unnecessary until the NEXT family gathering, since there are some blanks in the tree that need to be filled.
2. Club Crawl - mentoring club
I'll be having a meeting tomorrow to confirm on the finer details of our booth. So that the proposal, due this week, can be completed on time. I worry about quite often, really. I can feel a headache coming on. Apparently, I have, in my possession, the keys for the mentoring club club room and noticeboard. This means that if anybody wants to use the room, I'll be contacted.
3. Personal mentee - mentoring club
My mentee needs help in her english, and at times, her science. She's in sec 2, and does NOT like reading. So far, I told her to at least read the english newspaper and check up on words that are unfamiliar to her. But how else am I going to get her vocabulary up??
4. Setting of paper - mentoring club
My younger brother may be in sec 2, but that does not mean that I am familiar with the new secondary 2 syallabus. How do you expect me to set the paper??
5. Medication - personal
I went to see the doctor, who gave me a bunch of pills to consume. It's troublesome, and I can't take (read: don't dare take) panadol while I'm on medication.
So, this concludes the reasons why I'll be too busy and/or tired to update this blog of mine regularly. Readers, however, may expect sporadic updates from me.... Now, let's see what else I'm rambling about today, shall we?
I love the manga, updated every two weeks, and the anime, completed without a satisfying ending and ahunger for a second season. I find that this manga portrays a wonderful image of women today. "Hell hath no fury like women scorned".
I like this not only because of the message it sends coughdownwithmencough but also because it's a funny, light hearted shojo manga that I am hooked on. The link provided is to the an anime-watching site. For those who are interested in reading the manga, please go to these sites, or your regular manga-reading sites.
Highly recommmended by a friend of mine, this series is about a talented hacker facing off against a terroist group who want to use a virus and wipe out Tokyo. Interesting show, it kept me gripping the edge of my seat.
Of course, I hardly have the time to watch these shows, apart from when I'm typing this. Multi-tasking or something like that.
Anywho... I guess I won't be working... but still, for those who are interested about my grades, I passed all my modules, thank heavens, but the next semester is a greater challenge, I look forward to it. *evil laughter*
Anywho... I guess I won't be working... but still, for those who are interested about my grades, I passed all my modules, thank heavens, but the next semester is a greater challenge, I look forward to it. *evil laughter*
No comments:
Post a Comment